Model No.: SPS300VAC6000W
Meet your AC test needs with a complete AC power solution here! APM 3 Phase Ac source is capable of delivering 6000VA of output power.Very convenient to operate from the front panel keyboard or remote interface. This Adjustable AC power supply is useful for testing designs over a wide range of input voltages at 47 Hz and 63 Hz. Military testing at 400 Hz is another use for AC Power Sources. Magnetic devices such as inductors and transformers can also be tested over a range of voltage and frequency using AC Power Sources. Programmable Ac Power Supply is very attractive.
This series is applicable to multiple sectors such as electric, lighting and aviation sectors and it could be applied to enterprise's production test as well.
There are more models, 1800w 3 Phase Ac Source and 3000w 3 Phase Ac Source, 4500w 3 Phase Ac Source,15000W Three Phase AC Source System for your reference.
● 5.6`` large touch color screen, possess complete functions and easy to operate.
● Support for USB data import/export and screen snap from front panel.
● AC+DC mixed or independent output mode for voltage DC offset simulation.
● Capable of setting voltage and current output restriction, support for constant current output mode.
● Capable of setting output slope of voltage and frequency.
● Capable of setting ON/OFF phase angle.
● With reverse current protection to avoid current flowing backward.
● Built-in power Meter, which is capable of measuring 5 electrical parameters per phase, including voltage, current, power, etc.
● Support mA current measurement function.
1. Adjustable Phase Angle/Slope
Adjustable Phase Angle/Slope is applicable to verification test of ON/OFF inrush current testing. This function is applicable to start inductive or capacitive load with large capacity to avoid high current when instantaneously start the device.
2.High Output Current Crest Factor
The surge current could reach 5-6 times of the rated current, especially suitable for inrush current testing.
3. Output Simulation Sequence and Disturbance Simulation
Capable of simulating power line disturbance simulation test.
1.Built-in IEC Standard Test
Built-in IEC standard test could be recalled directly.
2.3-Phase Operation and Parallel ModeSupport 3-phase operation, 3 units in parallel
|3||Phase||3 Phase,4Wire+Groud/Y Connect|
|5|| Power Factor |
@220Vac Input ,Full Load
|0.99 Min. Active PFC|
|6||Effieciency|| >87% Max |
>86% @220Vac,50HZ input/230Vac,50HZ output
|3-Phase Output Mode|
|7||AC Power(Per Phase)||2000VA|
|9|| Max.Current |
|10|| Max.Current |
|Parallel Phase Mode|
|11|| Max.Current |
|12|| Max.Current |
|14||Total Harmonic Distortion(THD)|| <0.5% (Resistive Load) at 15.0 - 70.0Hz and output voltage within the 80 - 140Vac at Low Range or the 160 - 280Vac at High Range |
<1% (Resistive Load) at 70.1 - 500Hz and output voltage within the 80 - 140Vac at Low Range or the 160 - 280Vac at High Range
<1% (Resistive Load) at 501 - 1000Hz and output voltage within the 100 - 140Vac at Low Range or the 160 - 280Vac at High Range
|16||Load Regulation|| +/-0.2%FS @15-100HZ(Resistive Load) |
+/-0.5%FS @ Others Freq.(Resistive Load)
|18|| Voltage(AC) |
|Range||0~300VAC, 150V/300V/Auto Mode|
|Accuracy||0.2% of setting +0.4%F.S at Voltage>3V|
|19|| Phase Angle |
|Accuracy||0.2% of setting +0.4%F.S at Voltage>3V|
| Max.Current |
| Max.Current |
(L/H Range) (Total)
L <700mVrms @Bandwidth 20HZ to 1MHZ
|Ripple&Noise(Peak)||<4000mVp-p @Bandwidth 20HZ to 1MHZ|
|21||Current OC Fold Mode||Resclution||0.1A|
|Accuracy||2.0% of setting +1.0%F.S.|
|Accuracy||0.03% of setting|
|23||Progrmmable Output Impedance||Not Support|
|24||Harmonic & Inter-harmonics Simulation||Not Support|
|25|| Voltage |
|Accuracy||0.2% of setting +0.4%F.S. (Notes: Vpeak: 0.6% of setting +1%F.S.)|
|26|| Frequency |
|Accuracy||0.1% of setting|
|27|| Current* |
|28|| Current* |
|29|| Power |
|Accuracy||0.4% of setting +0.3%F.S at PF>0.2, Voltage >5V|
|31|| Power Resistive |
|32|| Power Factor |
|Accuracy||W/VA, Calculated value|
|34||Slew Rate||Range||AC Voltage 0.001-1200.00V/mS and Disable|
|DC Voltage 0.001-1000.00V/mS and Disable|
|Frequency 0.001-1600.000HZ/ms and Disable|
|35||Remote Sense||Range||5V(RMS), Max. Total power less than rated power|
|36||Cablibration|| Firmware-based cablibration through the digital interface or front panel display |
Noted: Need Factory setting
|Test Mode||Not Support|
|38||Graphic Display||5.6'' Color touch LCD|
|39||Operation Key Feature||Soft key,Numberic key,Rotary Knob,Support USB disk|
|40||Rack mount Handles||YES|
|42||Protection Circuits||OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, RCP, PRI_UVP, PRI_OVP, PRI_OTP, PRI_OCP, USB_OCP|
|43||Interface||Standard USB,RS485,RS232&LAN, Option GPIB interface|
|44||Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|45||Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|47||Relative Humidity||5-95%, non-condensing|
|48||Temperature Coefficient||100ppm/°C at Voltage, 300ppm/°C at Current, 100ppm/°C at FREQ|
|50||Unit Net Weight||134.0kg|
*Note:The tolerance will change slightly in high frequency condition
APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd
APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specialized in the research & development (R&D), production and distribution of marine smart system (MSS), PV solar inverter, programmable power supply, automated testing system and automated manufacturing equipment. Our company has complete systems in product planning, research & development, laboratory experiment, testing, and quality control. In addition, we have passed the ISO 9001 standard certifications. APM Technologies' R&D team consists of more than 100 personnel encompassing Ph.D. and master degree holders as well as senior experts in the related industries. By collaborating with a number of domestic and international research teams and maintaining a long term strategic cooperation with leading colleges and universities, our company can ensure products and services are leading the industry. Through applying our professional techniques and technologies to continually innovate and break through, so far APM Technologies has applied for a number of invention patents and already obtained a number of utility patents, design patents, software copyrights and other related patents. Our products have passed the CE, VDE, SAA, CQC, CSA, FCC, etc. certifications. APM Technologies from the beginning to the present, and from the past to the future, has always uphold the company spirit of "Constant Pursuit of Excellence" so as to provide our customers with the " 24 Hours a Day of Continuing Services ".
- Company Name: APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd
- Representative: liaozhengmin
- Product/Service: Programmable Power Supplies , DC Power Supplies , AC Power Supplies , DC Electronic load , Three Phase AC Source System , Lab Power Supply
- Capital (Million US $): 106,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: Above 100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: #23, Shuibian Industrial District, Hengli Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Emily Cui
- Tel: 86-769-22028588-2892
Premium Related Products